Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Answers for: K?T??E
- (n.) One of a series of organic bases obtained by the reduction of certain isonitroso compounds of the ketones. In general they are unstable oily substances having a pungent aromatic odor.
- (n.) The name of certain African species of Hibiscus, cultivated for the acid of their mucilage.
- (n.) One of a large class of organic substances resembling the aldehydes, obtained by the distillation of certain salts of organic acids and consisting of carbonyl (CO) united with two hydrocarbon radicals. In general the ketones are colorless volatile liquids having a pungent ethereal odor.
- Any monosaccharide sugar that contains a ketone group or its hemiacetal
- (n.) A metallic vessel, with a wide mouth, often without a cover, used for heating and boiling water or other liguids.
- (a.) Ticklish; not easily managed; troublesome; difficult; variable.
- (v. i.) To bring forth young, as a cat; to kitten; to litter.
- (v. t.) To tickle.