Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Answers for: KE??EL
- (n.) The water course of a street; a little canal or channel; a gutter; also, a puddle.
- (n.) A house for a dog or for dogs, or for a pack of hounds.
- (n.) A pack of hounds, or a collection of dogs.
- (n.) The hole of a fox or other beast; a haunt.
- (v. i.) To lie or lodge; to dwell, as a dog or a fox.
- (v. t.) To put or keep in a kennel.
- (n.) The essential part of a seed; all that is within the seed walls; the edible substance contained in the shell of a nut; hence, anything included in a shell, husk, or integument; as, the kernel of a nut. See Illust. of Endocarp.
- (n.) A single seed or grain; as, a kernel of corn.
- (n.) A small mass around which other matter is concreted; a nucleus; a concretion or hard lump in the flesh.
- (n.) The central, substantial or essential part of anything; the gist; the core; as, the kernel of an argument.
- (v. i.) To harden or ripen into kernels; to produce kernels.