Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Solutions for: L?KE????
- A popular tourist area in northwestern England including England's largest lake and highest mountain
- The shore of a lake
- (n.) The water pepper (Polygonum Hydropiper), an aquatic plant of Europe and North America.
- (a.) See Likable.
- (n.) Likelihood.
- Feasible, more probable
- (n.) The state or quality of being like; similitude; resemblance; similarity; as, the likeness of the one to the other is remarkable.
- (n.) Appearance or form; guise.
- (n.) That which closely resembles; a portrait.
- (n.) A comparison; parable; proverb.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Liken
- (n.) Alt. of Likerousness
- (n.) In like manner; also; moreover; too. See Also.
- (a.) Moderately warm; neither cold nor hot; tepid; not ardent; not zealous; cool; indifferent.