Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Answers for: L?L???
- Any of various plants of the genus Syringa having large panicles of usually fragrant flowers
- (a.) Having a general resemblance to lilies or to liliaceous plants.
- (a.) Covered with, or having many, lilies.
- (pl.) of Lily
- In ancient Semitic folklore: a female demon who attacks children
- British actress (born in Canada) (1898-1989)
- Articulate in a very careful and rhythmic way
- (n.) A genus of cephalopods, including numerous species of squids, common on the coasts of America and Europe. They are much used for fish bait.
- A sexually precocious young girl
- (imp. & p. p.) of Loll
- (n.) One who lolls.
- (n.) An idle vagabond.
- (n.) A Lollard.
- (v. i.) To move heavily; to lounge or idle; to loll.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Lull
- (n.) One who, or that which, lulls.