Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Answers for: L?O?E?
- The basic unit of money in Sierra Leone; equal to 100 cents
- (n.) The whelp of a lioness; a young lion.
- (n.) A young or small lion.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Look
- (n.) One who looks.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Loom
- (a.) Bent, folded, or tied, so as to make a loop; as, a looped wire or string.
- (a.) Full of holes.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Loop
- (n.) An instrument, as a bodkin, for forming a loop in yarn, a cord, etc.
- (n.) The larva of any species of geometrid moths. See Geometrid.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Loose
- (v. i.) To become loose; to become less tight, firm, or compact.
- (v. t.) To make loose; to free from tightness, tension, firmness, or fixedness; to make less dense or compact; as, to loosen a string, or a knot; to loosen a rock in the earth.
- (v. t.) To free from restraint; to set at liberty..
- (v. t.) To remove costiveness from; to facilitate or increase the alvine discharges of.
- Become loose or looser or less tight; "The noose loosened"; "the rope relaxed"
- Make loose or looser; "loosen the tension on a rope"
- Turn loose or free from restraint; "let loose mines"; "Loose terrible plagues upon humanity"
- Grant freedom to; free from confinement
- (imp. & p. p.) of Loot
- (n.) A plunderer.
- (n.) See Louver.