Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Solutions for: LO?E?I??
- (n.) A poisonous narcotic alkaloid extracted from the leaves of Indian tobacco (Lobelia inflata) as a yellow oil, having a tobaccolike taste and odor.
- Marked by dejection from being alone; "felt sad and lonely"; "the loneliest night of the week"; "lonesome when her husband is away"; "spent a lonesome hour in the bar"
- Devoid of creatures; "a lonely crossroads"; "a solitary retreat"; "a trail leading to an unfrequented lake"
- Characterized by or preferring solitude; "a lone wolf"; "a lonely existence"; "a man of a solitary disposition"; "a solitary walk"
- Lacking companions or companionship; "he was alone when we met him"; "she is alone much of the time"; "the lone skier on the mountain"; "a lonely fisherman stood on a tuft of gravel"; "a lonely soul"; "a solitary traveler"
- Small African parrot noted for showing affection for their mates
- Small Australian parakeet usually light green with black and yellow markings in the wild but bred in many colors
- Appealing to the emotions as well as the eye
- Lovable especially in a childlike or naive way
- A very pretty girl who works as a photographer's model
- (adv.) In manner to excite love; amiably.
- (a.) Languishing with love or amorous desire; as, a love-sick maid.
- (a.) Originating in, or expressive of, languishing love.
- (a.) Dark and threatening; gloomy; sullen; as, lowering clouds or sky.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Lower