- Floor consisting of open space at the top of a house just below roof; often used for storage
- A raised shelter in which pigeons are kept
- Floor consisting of a large unpartitioned space over a factory or warehouse or other commercial space
- (golf) the backward slant on the head of some golf clubs that is designed to drive the ball high in the air
- Lay out a full-scale working drawing of the lines of a vessel's hull
- Kick or strike high in the air; "loft a ball"
- Propel through the air; "The rocket lofted the space shuttle into the air"
- Store in a loft