Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Solutions for: M??LE
- (n.) Chiastolite; -- so called from the tessellated appearance of a cross section. See Chiastolite.
- (n.) A crystal having a similar tessellated appearance.
- (n.) A twin crystal.
- (n.) A tree of the genus Acer, including about fifty species. A. saccharinum is the rock maple, or sugar maple, from the sap of which sugar is made, in the United States, in great quantities, by evaporation; the red or swamp maple is A. rubrum; the silver maple, A. dasycarpum, having fruit wooly when young; the striped maple, A. Pennsylvanium, called also moosewood. The common maple of Europe is A. campestre, the sycamore maple is A. Pseudo-platanus, and the Norway maple is A. platanoides.
- (n.) The common mallow.
- (v. t.) To mix; to mingle; to meddle.
- (n.) The European blackbird. See Blackbird.
- (n.) A fine rain; a thick mist; mizzle.
- (v. i.) To rain in very fine drops, like a thick mist; to mizzle.
- (v. t.) To wrap the head of in a hood.
- (n.) A kind of high shoe anciently worn.
- (a.) Lower by a semitone; flat; as, E molle, that is, E flat.
- (v. i.) To contract mold; to grow moldy; to mold.
- (n. & v.) See Moil, and Moile.