Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Solutions for: M?L?T??
- (n.) See Quercitin.
- (a.) Military.
- (n.) In the widest sense, the whole military force of a nation, including both those engaged in military service as a business, and those competent and available for such service; specifically, the body of citizens enrolled for military instruction and discipline, but not subject to be called into actual service except in emergencies.
- (n.) Military service; warfare.
- A city in the European part of Russia
- Soviet statesman (1890-1986)
- (n.) The offspring of a negress by a white man, or of a white woman by a negro, -- usually of a brownish yellow complexion.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Mulct
- Babylonian and Assyrian goddess of love and fertility and war; counterpart to the Phoenician Astarte