Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solutions for: M?M?S
- A cultural unit (an idea or value or pattern of behavior) that is passed from one person to another by non-genetic means (as by imitation); "memes are the cultural counterpart of genes"
- A performance using gestures and body movements without words
- An actor who communicates entirely by gesture and facial expression
- Act out without words but with gestures and bodily movements only; "The acting students mimed eating an apple"
- Imitate (a person or manner), especially for satirical effect; "The actor mimicked the President very accurately"
- (n.) The god of mockery and censure.
- (n.) Sullenness; silent displeasure; the sulks.
- (n.) A specific infectious febrile disorder characterized by a nonsuppurative inflammation of the parotid glands; epidemic or infectious parotitis.