Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Answers for: M?S?U???
- Senseless; crazy
- (n.) Alt. of Mesquit
- (n.) A dwelling house, with the adjacent buildings and curtilage, and the adjoining lands appropriated to the use of the household.
- (v. t. & i.) To guess wrongly.
- (n.) Misguidance; error.
- (v. t.) To guide wrongly; to lead astray; as, to misguide the understanding.
- (v. t. & i.) To judge erroneously or unjustly; to err in judgment; to misconstrue.
- (v. t. & i.) To quote erroneously or incorrectly.
- Not governed very well
- Government that is inefficient or dishonest
- (v. t.) To instruct amiss.
- (n.) Any one of various species of gnats of the genus Culex and allied genera. The females have a proboscis containing, within the sheathlike labium, six fine, sharp, needlelike organs with which they puncture the skin of man and animals to suck the blood. These bites, when numerous, cause, in many persons, considerable irritation and swelling, with some pain. The larvae and pupae, called wigglers, are aquatic.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to a muscle, or to a system of muscles; consisting of, or constituting, a muscle or muscles; as, muscular fiber.
- (a.) Performed by, or dependent on, a muscle or the muscles.
- (a.) Well furnished with muscles; having well-developed muscles; brawny; hence, strong; powerful; vigorous; as, a muscular body or arm.
- (n.) See Syntonin.
- (n.) See Muskrat.
- (n.) See Mosquito.