Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Solutions for: MIT????
- (imp. & p. p.) of Mitre
- United States writer (born in England) who wrote on American culture (1917-1996)
- English writer of comic novels (1904-1973)
- (n.) The sun god of the Persians.
- Cell division in which the nucleus divides into nuclei containing the same number of chromosomes
- (n.) See Karyokinesis.
- Of or relating to or undergoing mitosis
- Of Mitre
- Glove that encases the thumb separately and the other four fingers together
- (a.) Sending forth; emitting.
- (Judaism) a precept or commandment of the Jewish law
- (Judaism) a good deed performed out of religious duty