Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solutions for: N???????
- A streamlined enclosure for an aircraft engine
- 2. Basket of a hot-air balloon
- (a.) Consisting of, or resembling, nacre; pearly.
- A city in southern Japan on Kyushu; a leading port and shipbuilding center; on August 9, 1945 Nagasaki became the second populated area to receive an atomic bomb
- Flattened boss on the end of nail opposite to the point
- Something resembling the head of a nail that is used as an ornamental device
- (a.) Without nails; having no nails.
- (n.) A thick sort of jaconet muslin, plain or striped, formerly made in India.
- United States educator (born in Canada) who invented the game of basketball (1861-1939)
- (a.) Same as Jessant.
- (n.) A distraining or levying of a distress; an impounding.
- Refer to people that one assumes one's interlocutors admire in order to try to impress them
- (a.) Without a name; not having been given a name; as, a nameless star.
- (a.) Undistinguished; not noted or famous.
- (a.) Not known or mentioned by name; anonymous; as, a nameless writer.
- (a.) Unnamable; indescribable; inexpressible.
- (n.) One that has the same name as another; especially, one called after, or named out of regard to, another.
- A native or inhabitant of Namibia
- Of or relating to Namibia or its people
- A walled city in southeastern China on the Gan Jiang
- A durable fabric formerly loomed by hand in China from natural cotton having a yellowish color
- A fullerene molecule having a cylindrical or toroidal shape
- (a.) Of, pertaining to, or discovered by, Napier, or Naper.
LOAD MORE RESULTS