Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Answers for: N?G???
- A city in central Honshu to the northwest of Tokyo; site of a Buddhist shrine
- A syllabic script used in writing Sanskrit and Hindi
- (imp. & p. p.) of Nag
- Someone (especially a woman) who annoys people by constantly finding fault
- An industrial city in southern Honshu
- Be in contradiction with
- Make ineffective by counterbalancing the effect of; "Her optimism neutralizes his gloom"; "This action will negate the effect of my efforts"
- Prove negative; show to be false
- Deny the truth of
- (n.) Business; occupation.
- (ethnic slur) extremely offensive name for a Black person; "only a Black can call another Black a nigga"
- (n.) Hammer-dressed; -- said of building stone.
- (v. t.) To trifle with; to deceive; to mock.
- (v. t.) To trifle or play.
- (v. t.) To act or walk mincingly.
- (v. t.) To fret and snarl about trifles.
- (comparative of `near' or `close') within a shorter distance; "come closer, my dear!"; "they drew nearer"; "getting nearer to the true explanation"
- (adv.) In a near relation in place, time, degree, etc.; within a little; almost.
- (a.) Made of hemp; hence, hard; rough; harsh.
- (n.) A small mug or cup.
- (n.) A measure equivalent to a gill.
- A type of large, broad-beamed boat used on the upper Nile, usually to carry cargo
- (n.) A lump; a mass, esp. a native lump of a precious metal; as, a nugget of gold.
- (v. t.) To render trifling or futile; to make silly.