Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Answers for: N?M?
- (n.) The title by which any person or thing is known or designated; a distinctive specific appellation, whether of an individual or a class.
- (n.) A descriptive or qualifying appellation given to a person or thing, on account of a character or acts.
- (n.) Reputed character; reputation, good or bad; estimation; fame; especially, illustrious character or fame; honorable estimation; distinction.
- (n.) Those of a certain name; a race; a family.
- (n.) A person, an individual.
- (n.) To give a distinctive name or appellation to; to entitle; to denominate; to style; to call.
- (n.) To mention by name; to utter or publish the name of; to refer to by distinctive title; to mention.
- (n.) To designate by name or specifically for any purpose; to nominate; to specify; to appoint; as, to name a day for the wedding.
- (n.) To designate (a member) by name, as the Speaker does by way of reprimand.
- (adv.) No more.
- (n.) The ichneumon.
- (n.) See Canker, n., 1.
- Of Nim
- Alt. of Nomen
- Administrative area along the nile river
- (n.) A province or political division, as of modern Greece or ancient Egypt; a nomarchy.
- (n.) Any melody determined by inviolable rules.
- (n.) a town in western Alaska on the southern coast of the Seward Peninsula; an important center of an Alaskan gold rush at the beginning of the 20th century
- (a.) Enfeebled in, or destitute of, the power of sensation and motion; rendered torpid; benumbed; insensible; as, the fingers or limbs are numb with cold.
- (a.) Producing numbness; benumbing; as, the numb, cold night.
- (v. t.) To make numb; to deprive of the power of sensation or motion; to render senseless or inert; to deaden; to benumb; to stupefy.