Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solutions for: NA???
- Leavened bread baked in a clay oven in India; usually shaped like a teardrop
- (n.) Pulverized sugar candy.
- (n.) A deputy or viceroy in India; a governor of a province of the ancient Mogul empire.
- (n.) One who returns to Europe from the East with immense riches: hence, any man of great wealth.
- A tortilla chip topped with cheese and chili-pepper and broiled
- (n.) A pearly substance which lines the interior of many shells, and is most perfect in the mother-of-pearl. [Written also nacker and naker.] See Pearl, and Mother-of-pearl.
- Had not.
- Girls name
- (n.) That point of the heavens, or lower hemisphere, directly opposite the zenith; the inferior pole of the horizon; the point of the celestial sphere directly under the place where we stand.
- (n.) The lowest point; the time of greatest depression.
- (n.) A naevus.
- (pl.) of Navus
- An agreement for free trade between the United States and Canada and Mexico; became effective in 1994 for ten years
- (a.) Irritable; touchy.
- (n.) A West African gazelle (Gazella redunca).
- A Hebrew minor prophet of the 7th century BC
- An Old Testament book telling Nahum's prophecy of the fall of Nineveh
- (n.) A water nymph; one of the lower female divinities, fabled to preside over some body of fresh water, as a lake, river, brook, or fountain.
- (n.) Any species of a tribe (Naiades) of freshwater bivalves, including Unio, Anodonta, and numerous allied genera; a river mussel.
- (n.) One of a group of butterflies. See Nymph.
- (n.) Any plant of the order Naiadaceae, such as eelgrass, pondweed, etc.
- A naive or inexperienced person
- A thin pointed piece of metal that is hammered into materials as a fastener
- Complete a pass
- Horny plate covering and protecting part of the dorsal surface of the digits
- Take into custody; "the police nabbed the suspected criminals"
- A former unit of length for cloth equal to 1/16 of a yard
- Attach something somewhere by means of nails; "nail the board onto the wall"
- Hit hard; "He smashed a 3-run homer"
- Locate exactly; "can you pinpoint the position of the enemy?"; "The chemists could not nail the identity of the chromosome"
- Succeed at easily; "She sailed through her exams"; "You will pass with flying colors"; "She nailed her astrophysics course"
- Succeed in obtaining a position; "He nailed down a spot at Harvard"
- The basic unit of money in Nigeria
- (a.) Having native or unaffected simplicity; ingenuous; artless; frank; as, naive manners; a naive person; naive and unsophisticated remarks.
- (a.) Having no clothes on; uncovered; nude; bare; as, a naked body; a naked limb; a naked sword.
- (a.) Having no means of defense or protection; open; unarmed; defenseless.
- (a.) Unprovided with needful or desirable accessories, means of sustenance, etc.; destitute; unaided; bare.
- (a.) Without addition, exaggeration, or excuses; not concealed or disguised; open to view; manifest; plain.
- (a.) Mere; simple; plain.
- (a.) Without pubescence; as, a naked leaf or stem; bare, or not covered by the customary parts, as a flower without a perianth, a stem without leaves, seeds without a pericarp, buds without bud scales.
- (a.) Not having the full complement of tones; -- said of a chord of only two tones, which requires a third tone to be sounded with them to make the combination pleasing to the ear; as, a naked fourth or fifth.
- (n.) Same as Nacre.
- (n.) A kind of kettledrum.
LOAD MORE RESULTS