Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Answers for: NE??????
- (a.) Of or pertaining to a region of the earth's surface including all of temperate and arctic North America and Greenland. In the geographical distribution of animals, this region is marked off as the habitat certain species.
- (a. & adv.) Near; near at hand; closely.
- (n.) The state or quality of being near; -- used in the various senses of the adjective.
- The side of a vehicle nearest the kerb
- Care for one's external appearance; "He is always well-groomed"
- Put (things or places) in order; "Tidy up your room!"
- (n.) A person who has the care of neat cattle; a cowherd.
- (n.) The state or quality of being neat.
- (n.) A woman who takes care of cattle.
- A midwestern state on the Great Plains
- (v. t.) To reduce (as a liquid) to a fine spray or vapor; to atomize.
- (a.) Nebulous; cloudy.
- (a.) Cloudy; hazy; misty.
- (a.) Of, pertaining to, or having the appearance of, a nebula; nebular; cloudlike.
- (n.) A band which goes around the neck; often, the part at the top of a garment.
- (n.) A string of beads, etc., or any continuous band or chain, worn around the neck as an ornament.
- (n.) A rope or chain fitted around the masthead to hold hanging blocks for jibs and stays.
- (n.) A neck of land.
- The line formed by the edge of a garment around the neck
- (n.) Alt. of Neckmould
- Neckwear consisting of a long narrow piece of material worn (mostly by men) under a collar and tied in knot at the front; "he stood in front of the mirror tightening his necktie"; "he wore a vest and tie"
- (n.) A collective term for cravats, collars, etc.
- (n.) An American annual weed (veronica peregrina), with small white flowers and a roundish pod.
- (n.) The hemp; -- so called as furnishing ropes for hanging criminals.
- (n.) A post-mortem examination or inspection; an autopsy. See Autopsy.
- (a.) Affected by necrosis; dead; as, a necrosed bone.
- Undergo necrosis; "the tissue around the wound necrosed"
- The localized death of living cells (as from infection or the interruption of blood supply)
LOAD MORE RESULTS