Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Crossword Solver Answers for: O???T
- (n.) A composition for eight parts, usually for eight solo instruments or voices.
- (n.) A writer of an ode or odes.
- (n.) An eye, bud, or shoot, as of a plant; an oilet.
- (a.) Scented.
- on dit
- They say, or it is said.
- (n.) A flying report; rumor; as, it is a mere on dit.
- (n.) A rushing or setting upon; an attack; an assault; a storming; especially, the assault of an army.
- (n.) A setting about; a beginning.
- (n.) Anything set on, or added, as an ornament or as a useful appendage.
- (v. t.) To assault; to set upon.
- (v. t.) To set about; to begin.
- (n.) The path described by a heavenly body in its periodical revolution around another body; as, the orbit of Jupiter, of the earth, of the moon.
- (n.) An orb or ball.
- (n.) The cavity or socket of the skull in which the eye and its appendages are situated.
- (n.) The skin which surrounds the eye of a bird.
- (n.) The blindworm.
- Of Owe
- (imp., p. p., or auxi) Was or were under obligation to pay; owed.
- (imp., p. p., or auxi) Owned; possessed.
- (imp., p. p., or auxi) To be bound in duty or by moral obligation.
- (imp., p. p., or auxi) To be necessary, fit, becoming, or expedient; to behoove; -- in this sense formerly sometimes used impersonally or without a subject expressed.
- (n. & adv.) Should
- (a.) Exultant.
- (a.) Open to view; public; apparent; manifest.
- (a.) Not covert; open; public; manifest; as, an overt act of treason.
- (n.) Same as Ovulist.
- (n.) A small owl; especially, the European species (Athene noctua), and the California flammulated owlet (Megascops flammeolus).
- (n.) See Eyelet.
- (n.) Same as Oillet.