Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Answers for: O???T
- (n.) A composition for eight parts, usually for eight solo instruments or voices.
- (n.) A writer of an ode or odes.
- (n.) An eye, bud, or shoot, as of a plant; an oilet.
- (a.) Scented.
- on dit
- They say, or it is said.
- (n.) A flying report; rumor; as, it is a mere on dit.
- (n.) A rushing or setting upon; an attack; an assault; a storming; especially, the assault of an army.
- (n.) A setting about; a beginning.
- (n.) Anything set on, or added, as an ornament or as a useful appendage.
- (v. t.) To assault; to set upon.
- (v. t.) To set about; to begin.
- (n.) The path described by a heavenly body in its periodical revolution around another body; as, the orbit of Jupiter, of the earth, of the moon.
- (n.) An orb or ball.
- (n.) The cavity or socket of the skull in which the eye and its appendages are situated.
- (n.) The skin which surrounds the eye of a bird.
- (n.) The blindworm.
- Of Owe
- (imp., p. p., or auxi) Was or were under obligation to pay; owed.
- (imp., p. p., or auxi) Owned; possessed.
- (imp., p. p., or auxi) To be bound in duty or by moral obligation.
- (imp., p. p., or auxi) To be necessary, fit, becoming, or expedient; to behoove; -- in this sense formerly sometimes used impersonally or without a subject expressed.
- (n. & adv.) Should
- (a.) Exultant.
- (a.) Open to view; public; apparent; manifest.
- (a.) Not covert; open; public; manifest; as, an overt act of treason.
- (n.) Same as Ovulist.
- (n.) A small owl; especially, the European species (Athene noctua), and the California flammulated owlet (Megascops flammeolus).
- (n.) See Eyelet.
- (n.) Same as Oillet.