Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Solutions for: O?A?
- (n.) Same as Ogham.
- South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers
- A Turkish liquid unit equal to 1.3 pints
- A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds
- Canadian cheese
- An endorsement; "they gave us the O.K. to go ahead"
- In a satisfactory or adequate manner; "she'll do okay on her own"; "held up all right under pressure"; (`alright' is a nonstandard variant of `all right')
- Give sanction to; "I approve of his educational policies"
- Being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition; "an all-right movie"; "the passengers were shaken up but are all right"; "is everything all right?"; "everything's fine"; "things are okay"; "dinner and the movies had been fine"; "another minute I'd have been fine"
- (n. pl.) Palm leaves, prepared for being written upon with a style pointed with steel.
- A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula; the economy is dominated by oil
- (n.) A large oceanic fish (Lampris quttatus), inhabiting the Atlantic Ocean. It is remarkable for its brilliant colors, which are red, green, and blue, with tints of purple and gold, covered with round silvery spots. Called also king of the herrings.
- (n.) A mineral consisting, like quartz, of silica, but inferior to quartz in hardness and specific gravity.
- (a.) Uttered by the mouth, or in words; spoken, not written; verbal; as, oral traditions; oral testimony; oral law.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the mouth; surrounding or lining the mouth; as, oral cilia or cirri.
- A port city in northwestern Algeria and the country's 2nd largest city
- (n. pl.) See 3d Os.
- (pl.) of Os
- (a.) Of or pertaining to eggs; done in the egg, or inception; as, oval conceptions.
- (a.) Having the figure of an egg; oblong and curvilinear, with one end broader than the other, or with both ends of about the same breadth; in popular usage, elliptical.
- (a.) Broadly elliptical.
- (n.) A body or figure in the shape of an egg, or popularly, of an ellipse.