Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Answers for: O?T????T
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the Octodontidae, a family of rodents which includes the coypu, and many other South American species.
- 1. One of eight offspring delivered at a single birth. 2. A group or combination of eight associated by common properties or behavior.
- Most frequently
- (n.) One who holds the opinion that all events are ordered for the best.
- (n.) One who looks on the bright side of things, or takes hopeful views; -- opposed to pessimist.
- (v. t.) To surpass in bleating.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Outbuild
- (n.) A bursting forth.
- (v. t.) To exceed in cheating.
- (n.) An outer or exterior court.
- (v. t.) To exceed in feasting.
- To fight better than; get the better of; "the Rangers outfought the Maple Leafs"; "The French forces outfought the Germans"
- (v. t.) To mount above.
- Score more points than one's opponents
- Sail closer to the wind than
- (adv.) Immediately; without delay; at once; as, he was killed outright.
- (adv.) Completely; utterly.
- (v. t.) To exceed in odor.
- (v. t.) To overpower by disdain; to outface.
- (v. t.) To exceed or excel in shooting; to shoot beyond.
- Shout louder than
- (n.) A part remote from the center; outer edge; border; -- usually in the plural; as, the outskirts of a town.
- Beat through cleverness and wit; "I beat the traffic"; "She outfoxed her competitors"
- Defeat by more skillful maneuvering; "The English troops outmaneuvered the Germans"; "My new supervisor knows how to outmaneuver the boss in most situations"
- To do better. To out think.
- (v. t.) To exceed in sporting.
- (v. i.) To start out or up.
LOAD MORE RESULTS