Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Solutions for: P??????ED
- (imp. & p. p.) of Padlock
- (imp. & p. p.) of Paganize
- Number the pages of a book or manuscript
- (imp. & p. p.) of Palaver
- (a.) Mounted on a palfrey.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Palisade
- (imp. & p. p.) of Palliate
- (a.) Bearing panniers.
- (a.) Dressed in panoply.
- (a.) Placed in paradise; enjoying delights as of paradise.
- Cause to be paralyzed and immobile; "The poison paralyzed him"; "Fear paralyzed her"
- Make powerless and unable to function; "The bureaucracy paralyzes the entire operation"
- (imp. & p. p.) of Paralyze
- (a.) Having a parapet.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Parboil
- Of Parcel
- (a.) Formed in parquetry; inlaid with wood in small and differently colored figures.
- Provide with a partner
- Act as a partner; "Astaire partnered Rogers"
- (imp. & p. p.) of Passion
- Coat with a patina
- (imp. & p. p.) of Patrol
- (imp. & p. p.) of Pattern
- (a.) Having a pearly speck in the eye; afflicted with the cataract.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Peculate
LOAD MORE RESULTS