Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Answers for: P????O
- (n.) A high, bleak plateau or district, with stunted trees, and cold, damp atmosphere, as in the Andes, in South America.
- Italian sociologist and economist whose theories influenced the development of fascism in Italy (1848-1923)
- An Iranian language spoken in Afghanistan and Pakistan; the official language of Afghanistan
- (n.) The South American hairy armadillo (Dasypus villosus).
- (n.) A chilblain.
- Tissue thin sheets of pastry used especially in Greek dishes
- Brit. Informal - a physiotherapist.(noun) physiotherapy.
- (n.) A variety of shaddock, called also grape fruit.
- (n.) A kind of cloak worn by the Spanish Americans, having the form of a blanket, with a slit in the middle for the head to pass through. A kind of poncho made of rubber or painted cloth is used by the mounted troops in the United States service.
- (n.) A trade name for camlets, or stout worsteds.
- (n.) A red African antelope (Kobus Vardoni) allied to the water buck.
- (n.) A plant (Solanum tuberosum) of the Nightshade family, and its esculent farinaceous tuber, of which there are numerous varieties used for food. It is native of South America, but a form of the species is found native as far north as New Mexico.
- (n.) The sweet potato (see below).
- (a.) Quickly; immediately; in haste; suddenly.
- (a.) Quickly; rapidly; -- a direction for a quick, lively movement or performance; quicker than allegro, or any rate of time except prestissimo.
- In a punctual manner; "he did his homework promptly"
- (often used in combination) not genuine but having the appearance of; "a pseudo esthete"; "pseudoclassic"
- Not real
- A person who makes deceitful pretenses
- A person afflicted with psychosis
- (n.) A communistic building erected by certain Indian tribes of Arizona and New Mexico. It is often of large size and several stories high, and is usually built either of stone or adobe. The term is also applied to any Indian village in the same region.
- (n.) A hog.
LOAD MORE RESULTS