Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Solutions for: P???A?D
- (n.) See Pannier.
- (a.) Having spots and patches of black and white, or other colors; mottled; pied.
- (a.) Fig.: Mixed.
- (n.) A public proclamation; a manifesto or edict issued by authority.
- (n.) Permission given by authority; a license; as, to give a placard to do something.
- (n.) A written or printed paper, as an advertisement or a declaration, posted, or to be posted, in a public place; a poster.
- (n.) An extra plate on the lower part of the breastplate or backplate.
- (n.) A kind of stomacher, often adorned with jewels, worn in the fifteenth century and later.
- (v. t.) To post placards upon or within; as, to placard a wall, to placard the city.
- (v. t.) To announce by placards; as, to placard a sale.
- (n.) See Poachard.
- Dance a polka
- (n.) A tree having its top cut off at some height above the ground, that may throw out branches.
- (n.) A clipped coin; also, a counterfeit.
- (n.) A fish, the chub.
- (n.) A stag that has cast its antlers.
- (n.) A hornless animal (cow or sheep).
- (v. t.) To lop the tops of, as trees; to poll; as, to pollard willows.
- (n.) A kind of dagger, -- usually a slender one with a triangular or square blade.
- (v. t.) To pierce with a poniard; to stab.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Prepay
- (n.) Alt. of Proant
- (a.) See Piebald.