Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Solutions for: P???O
- An abbreviation of pantomime
- (n.) An old Italian silver coin, worth about ten cents.
- (n.) A money of account in Goa, India, equivalent to about 2s. 6d. sterling. or 60 cts.
- An active volcano in southeastern Colombia in the Andes
- (n.) A paved yard or floor where ores are cleaned and sorted, or where ore, salt, mercury, etc., are trampled by horses, to effect intermixture and amalgamation.
- (n.) See Pekoe.
- The five of trumps in certain varieties of auction pitch. (b) A variety of auction pitch in which the five of trumps counts five.
- A sauce typically served with pasta; contains crushed basil leaves and garlic and pine nuts and Parmesan cheese in olive oil
- (n.) The breast.
- (n.) A pharos; a lighthouse.
- (n.) See Faro.
- (n.) A South American butterfly (Ithonia phono) having nearly transparent wings.
- (n.) A contraction of Photograph.
- (a.) Alt. of Pianoforte
- (a. & adv.) Soft; -- a direction to the performer to execute a certain passage softly, and with diminished volume of tone. (Abbrev. p.)
- (a.) Full; having all the instruments.
- A person with mildly leftist political views
- A spotted or calico horse or pony
- Type of mottled kidney bean grown in the US as fodder.
- A city in northeastern Texas (suburb of Dallas)
- Ancient Athenian philosopher; pupil of Socrates; teacher of Aristotle (428-347 BC)
- (n.) The son of Saturn and Rhea, brother of Jupiter and Neptune; the dark and gloomy god of the Lower World.
- An acute viral disease marked by inflammation of nerve cells of the brain stem and spinal cord
- (n.) Any large ape; especially, the chimpanzee and the orang-outang.
- Creative activity (writing or pictures or films etc.) of no literary or artistic value other than to stimulate sexual desire
- Port city in northwest Portugal; noted for port wine
LOAD MORE RESULTS