- (a.) Representing only in mute actions; pantomimic; as, a pantomime dance.
- (n.) A universal mimic; an actor who assumes many parts; also, any actor.
- (n.) One who acts his part by gesticulation or dumb show only, without speaking; a pantomimist.
- (n.) A dramatic representation by actors who use only dumb show; hence, dumb show, generally.
- (n.) A dramatic and spectacular entertainment of which dumb acting as well as burlesque dialogue, music, and dancing by Clown, Harlequin, etc., are features.