Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Answers for: P?E?T????
- Musical instrument picks.
- (a.) Containing plenty; abundant; copious; plentiful; sufficient for every purpose; as, a plenteous supply.
- (a.) Yielding abundance; productive; fruitful.
- (a.) Having plenty; abounding; rich.
- (a.) Containing plenty; copious; abundant; ample; as, a plentiful harvest; a plentiful supply of water.
- (a.) Yielding abundance; prolific; fruitful.
- (a.) Lavish; profuse; prodigal.
- (a.) Occurring before the symptom ataxia has developed; -- applied to the early symptoms of locomotor ataxia.
- Works for an expert to learn a trade
- (a.) Payable.
- Pleasing by delicacy or grace; not imposing; "pretty girl"; "pretty song"; "pretty room"
- (used ironically) unexpectedly bad; "a pretty mess"; "a pretty kettle of fish"
- More attractive
- (a.) Somewhat pretty.
- (n.) Affectation of a pretty style, manner, etc.