Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Solutions for: PE????OUS
- (a.) Abounding in money; wealthy; rich.
- (a.) Going on foot; pedestrian.
- (a.) Depending; pendent loosely; hanging; swinging.
- (a.) Wavering; unstable; doubtful.
- (a.) Inclined or hanging downwards, as a flower on a recurved stalk, or an ovule which hangs from the upper part of the ovary.
- (a.) Excessively sparing in the use of money; sordid; stingy; miserly.
- (a.) Not bountiful or liberal; scanty.
- (a.) Destitute of money; suffering extreme want.
- (a.) Lost; thrown away.
- (a.) Guilty of perjury; containing perjury.
- (a.) Inclined to pester. Also, vexatious; encumbering; burdensome.
- (a.) Wanton; frisky; lustful.