Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Answers for: PON???
- Someone who procures customers for whores (in England they call a pimp a ponce)
- A man who is effeminate in his manner and fussy in the way he dresses
- (n.) A kind of cloak worn by the Spanish Americans, having the form of a blanket, with a slit in the middle for the head to pass through. A kind of poncho made of rubber or painted cloth is used by the mounted troops in the United States service.
- (n.) A trade name for camlets, or stout worsteds.
- (v. i.) To think; to deliberate; to muse; -- usually followed by on or over.
- (v. t.) To weigh.
- (v. t.) To weigh in the mind; to view with deliberation; to examine carefully; to consider attentively.
- (a.) Western; occidental.
- (n.) A fabric of undyed silk from India and China.
- Any of the large anthropoid apes of the family Pongidae
- (pl.) of Pony
- (n.) An iron rod used by glass makers for manipulating the hot glass; -- called also, puntil, puntel, punty, and ponty. See Fascet.
- (pl.) of Pons
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the Pontus, Euxine, or Black Sea.
- (n.) Same as Pontee.
- (n.) See Pontoon.
- An ancient region of northern Asia Minor on the Black Sea; it reached its height under Mithridates VI but was later incorporated into the Roman Empire
- (Greek mythology) ancient personification of the sea; father of Nereus