Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Solutions for: R???????N??
- A telephone that communicates by radio waves rather than along cables
- Relating to or by means of radiotelephony
- (a.) Slackening; -- a direction to perform a passage with a gradual decrease in time and force; ritardando.
- (n.) The golden-eye.
- Familiarize anew; "We reacquainted ourselves with this technique"
- (n.) Assurance or confirmation renewed or repeated.
- (n.) Same as Reinsurance.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to recession or withdrawal.
- re coverance
- (n.) Recovery.
- (n.) Act of reemerging.
- Make new; "She is remaking her image"
- The process of removing impurities (as from oil or metals or sugar etc.)
- A highly developed state of perfection; having a flawless or impeccable quality; "they performed with great polish"; "I admired the exquisite refinement of his prose"; "almost an inspiration which gives to all work that finish which is almost art"--Joseph Conrad
- The quality of excellence in thought and manners and taste; "a man of intellectual refinement"; "he is remembered for his generosity and civilization"
- A subtle difference in meaning or opinion or attitude; "without understanding the finer nuances you can't enjoy the humor"; "don't argue about shades of meaning"
- The result of improving something; "he described a refinement of this technique"
- The fraction of radiant energy that is reflected from a surface
- (n.) The power possessed by a substance to refract a ray; as, different substances have different refringencies.
- A person who is formally entered (along with others) in a register (and who obtains certain rights thereby)
- (n.) A going back; a retrogression; a return.
- (n.) Insurance a second time or again; renewed insurance.
- (n.) A contract by which an insurer is insured wholly or in part against the risk he has incurred in insuring somebody else. See Reassurance.
- reis effendi
- A title formerly given to one of the chief Turkish officers of state. He was chancellor of the empire, etc.
- (n.) The act of remembering; a holding in mind, or bringing to mind; recollection.
- (n.) The state of being remembered, or held in mind; memory; recollection.
- (n.) Something remembered; a person or thing kept in memory.
- (n.) That which serves to keep in or bring to mind; a memorial; a token; a memento; a souvenir; a memorandum or note of something to be remembered.
- (n.) Something to be remembered; counsel; admoni//on; instruction.
- (n.) Power of remembering; reach of personal knowledge; period over which one's memory extends.
- (n.) A new birth, or revival.
- (n.) The transitional movement in Europe, marked by the revival of classical learning and art in Italy in the 15th century, and the similar revival following in other countries.
- (n.) The style of art which prevailed at this epoch.
- (n.) Renewal.
LOAD MORE RESULTS