Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Answers for: R???O?S?
- (v. t.) To choose again.
- (n.) The act of responding.
- (n.) An answer or reply.
- (n.) Reply to an objection in formal disputation.
- (n.) The answer of the people or congregation to the priest or clergyman, in the litany and other parts of divine service.
- (n.) A kind of anthem sung after the lessons of matins and some other parts of the office.
- (n.) A repetition of the given subject in a fugue by another part on the fifth above or fourth below.
- (a.) Bent backward or downward.
- (v. t.) To beat soundly.