Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Answers for: R???TER
- (n.) One who recites; also, a book of extracts for recitation.
- (v. i.) To enter anew or again.
- (v. t.) To enter again.
- (v. t.) To cut deeper, as engraved lines on a plate of metal, when the engraving has not been deep enough, or the plate has become worn in printing.
- (n.) One who, or that which, refutes.
- (v. t.) To inter again.
- (n.) One who relates or narrates.
- Name of a scale which measures the magnitude of an earthquake
- Richter scale gives a single number to earthquake magnitude measurement
- A logarithmic scale used to measure earthquake intensity. Named after work by Richard Richter in the 1930's,
- Scale for measuring earthquakes
- Russian pianist. Scale used in seismology.
- (n.) One who sets right; one who does justice or redresses wrong.
- (n.) One who rivets.
- (n.) One who roasts meat.
- (n.) A contrivance for roasting.
- (n.) A pig, or other article of food fit for roasting.
- (n.) See Roisterer.
- (v. i.) To bluster; to swagger; to bully; to be bold, noisy, vaunting, or turbulent.
- (n.) The male of the domestic fowl; a cock.
- (n.) Alt. of Roysterer