Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Answers for: R?B?
- Support resembling the rib of an animal
- A projecting molding on the underside of a vault or ceiling; may be ornamental or structural
- A riblike supporting or strengthening part of an animal or plant
- Any of the 12 pairs of curved arches of bone extending from the spine to or toward the sternum in humans (and similar bones in most vertebrates)
- A teasing remark
- Subject to laughter or ridicule; "The satirists ridiculed the plans for a new opera house"; "The students poked fun at the inexperienced teacher"; "His former students roasted the professor at his 60th birthday"
- Cut of meat including one or more ribs
- Form vertical ribs by knitting; "A ribbed sweater"
- (v. t.) An outer garment; a dress of a rich, flowing, and elegant style or make; hence, a dress of state, rank, office, or the like.
- (v. t.) A skin of an animal, especially, a skin of the bison, dressed with the fur on, and used as a wrap.
- (v. t.) To invest with a robe or robes; to dress; to array; as, fields robed with green.
- Take something away by force or without the consent of the owner; "The burglars robbed him of all his money"
- Rip off; ask an unreasonable price
- A person who is not very intelligent or interested in culture
- Move over something with pressure; "rub my hands"; "rub oil into her skin"
- Cause friction; "my sweater scratches"
- Scrape or rub as if to relieve itching; "Don't scratch your insect bites!"
- The act of rubbing or wiping; "he gave the hood a quick rub"
- An unforeseen obstacle
- (a.) Ruby-colored; red; as, ruby lips.
- (n.) A precious stone of a carmine red color, sometimes verging to violet, or intermediate between carmine and hyacinth red. It is a red crystallized variety of corundum.
- (n.) The color of a ruby; carmine red; a red tint.
- (n.) That which has the color of the ruby, as red wine. Hence, a red blain or carbuncle.
- (n.) See Agate, n., 2.
- (n.) Any species of South American humming birds of the genus Clytolaema. The males have a ruby-colored throat or breast.
- (v. t.) To make red; to redden.