Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Answers for: R?D??????
- (adv.) In a radiant manner; with glittering splendor.
- (adv.) In a radiate manner; with radiation or divergence from a center.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Radiate
- (n.) The act of radiating, or the state of being radiated; emission and diffusion of rays of light; beamy brightness.
- (n.) The shooting forth of anything from a point or surface, like the diverging rays of light; as, the radiation of heat.
- (a.) Capable of radiating; acting by radiation.
- Any object that radiates energy
- A mechanism consisting of a metal honeycomb through which hot fluids circulate; heat is transferred from the fluid through the honeycomb to the airstream that is created either by the motion of the vehicle or by a fan
- Heater consisting of a series of pipes for circulating steam or hot water to heat rooms or buildings
- (adv.) In a radical manner; at, or from, the origin or root; fundamentally; as, a scheme or system radically wrong or defective.
- (adv.) Without derivation; primitively; essentially.
- (a.) Rooted
- (a.) Having roots, or possessing a well-developed root.
- (a.) Having rootlike organs for attachment.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Radicate
- Prized variety of chicory having globose heads of red leaves
- (a.) Of or pertaining to roots, or the root of a plant.
- A photographic image produced on a radiosensitive surface by radiation other than visible light (especially by X-rays or gamma rays)
- A message transmitted by wireless telegraphy
- (n.) A hippurite.
- (radiology) examination of the inner structure of opaque objects using X rays or other penetrating radiation
- The branch of medical science dealing with the medical use of X-rays or other penetrating radiation
- (n.) See Redactor.
- Prepare for publication or presentation by correcting, revising, or adapting; "Edit a book on lexical semantics"; "she edited the letters of the politician so as to omit the most personal passages"
- Formulate in a particular style or language;
- (n.) The act of redacting; work produced by redacting; a digest.
- Someone who puts text into appropriate form for publication
- (imp. & p. p.) of Redargue
- (n.) The European robin.
- (n.) The American robin. See Robin.
- (n.) The knot, or red-breasted snipe; -- called also robin breast, and robin snipe. See Knot.
- (n.) The long-eared pondfish. See Pondfish.
- (n.) A clause in a deed by which some new thing is reserved out of what had been granted before; the clause by which rent is reserved in a lease.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Redden
- (n.) Restoration: restitution: surrender.
- (n.) Explanation; representation.
- (a.) Answering to an interrogative or inquiry; conveying a reply; as, redditive words.
LOAD MORE RESULTS