Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solutions for: R?D???D??
- (n.) A clause in a deed by which some new thing is reserved out of what had been granted before; the clause by which rent is reserved in a lease.
- (a. / adv.) Having hands red with blood; in the very act, as if with red or bloody hands; -- said of a person taken in the act of homicide; hence, fresh from the commission of crime; as, he was taken red-hand or red-handed.
- Having red hair and usually fair skin
- (imp. & p. p.) of Redound
- (n.) Either of the feasts of the Holy Cross, occuring on May 3 and September 14, annually.