Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solutions for: R?E
- (n.) See Rei.
- (v. t.) To riddle; to sift; to separate or throw off.
- (n.) See Rye.
- (n.) A roebuck. See Roebuck.
- (n.) The female of any species of deer.
- (n.) The ova or spawn of fishes and amphibians, especially when still inclosed in the ovarian membranes. Sometimes applied, loosely, to the sperm and the testes of the male.
- (n.) A mottled appearance of light and shade in wood, especially in mahogany.
- (n.) A perennial suffrutescent plant (Ruta graveolens), having a strong, heavy odor and a bitter taste; herb of grace. It is used in medicine.
- (n.) Fig.: Bitterness; disappointment; grief; regret.
- (v. i.) To have compassion.
- (v. i.) To feel sorrow and regret; to repent.
- (v. t.) To lament; to regret extremely; to grieve for or over.
- (v. t.) To cause to grieve; to afflict.
- (v. t.) To repent of, and withdraw from, as a bargain; to get released from.
- (v. t.) Sorrow; repetance.
- (n.) A grain yielded by a hardy cereal grass (Secale cereale), closely allied to wheat; also, the plant itself. Rye constitutes a large portion of the breadstuff used by man.
- (n.) A disease in a hawk.