Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Answers for: R?M?R??
- Make mention of;
- Explicit notice; "it passed without remark"
- Make or write a comment on; "he commented the paper of his colleague"
- A statement that expresses a personal opinion or belief or adds information; "from time to time she contributed a personal comment on his account"
- (v. t. & i.) To marry again.
- (v. t.) To thank.
- (v. i.) To merge again.
- Marine fishes with a flattened elongated body and a sucking disk on the head for attaching to large fish or moving objects
- (n.) The anguish, like gnawing pain, excited by a sense of guilt; compunction of conscience for a crime committed, or for the sins of one's past life.
- (n.) Sympathetic sorrow; pity; compassion.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Rumor
- (n.) A teller of news; especially, one who spreads false reports.