Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Answers for: R?U?
- (n.) A genus of shrubs and small treets. See Sumac.
- (n.) One devoted to a life of sensual pleasure; a debauchee; a rake.
- (v. i.) See 5th Ruck, and Roke.
- (v. i. & t.) Alt. of Rown
- (n.) An outcry; hence, a sale of gods by auction.
- (n.) A disease in poultry. See Pip.
- (v. i. & t.) To cry or shout; hence, to sell by auction.
- (n.) A bellowing; a shouting; noise; clamor; uproar; disturbance; tumult.
- (n.) A troop; a throng; a company; an assembly; especially, a traveling company or throng.
- (n.) A disorderly and tumultuous crowd; a mob; hence, the rabble; the herd of common people.
- (n.) The state of being disorganized and thrown into confusion; -- said especially of an army defeated, broken in pieces, and put to flight in disorder or panic; also, the act of defeating and breaking up an army; as, the rout of the enemy was complete.
- (n.) A disturbance of the peace by persons assembled together with intent to do a thing which, if executed, would make them rioters, and actually making a motion toward the executing thereof.
- (n.) A fashionable assembly, or large evening party.
- (v. i.) To roar; to bellow; to snort; to snore loudly.
- (v. i.) To search or root in the ground, as a swine.
- (v. i.) To assemble in a crowd, whether orderly or disorderly; to collect in company.
- (v. t.) To scoop out with a gouge or other tool; to furrow.
- (v. t.) To break the ranks of, as troops, and put them to flight in disorder; to put to rout.
- (n.) A thickening, made of flour, for soups and gravies.