- Perceive (an idea or situation) mentally; "Now I see!"; "I just can't see your point"; "Does she realize how important this decision is?"; "I don't understand the idea"
- Be fully aware or cognizant of
- Make real or concrete; give reality or substance to; "our ideas must be substantiated into actions"
- Expand or complete (a part in a piece of baroque music) by supplying the harmonies indicated in the figured bass
- Convert into cash; of goods and property
- Earn on some commercial or business transaction; earn as salary or wages; "How much do you make a month in your new job?"; "She earns a lot in her new job"; "this merger brought in lots of money"; "He clears $5,000 each month"