Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Solutions for: REF?E?
- (a.) Directed back; attended by reflection; retroactive; introspective.
- (a.) Produced in reaction, in resistance, or in return.
- (a.) Of, pertaining to, or produced by, stimulus or excitation without the necessary intervention of consciousness.
- (n.) Reflection; the light reflected from an illuminated surface to one in shade.
- (n.) An involuntary movement produced by reflex action.
- (v. t.) To reflect.
- (v. t.) To bend back; to turn back.
- (n.) Refrain.
- Take on more fuel, as of a plane, ship, or car
- Provide with additional fuel, as of aircraft, ships, and cars