Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Answers for: RUM??
- Dance the rhumba
- A ballroom dance based on the Cuban folk dance
- A folk dance in duple time that originated in Cuba with Spanish and African elements; features complex footwork and violent movement
- Syncopated music in duple time for dancing the rumba
- (n.) Grog.
- (n.) The first stomach of ruminants; the paunch; the fardingbag. See Illust. below.
- (n.) The cud of a ruminant.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to rum; characteristic of rum; as a rummy flavor.
- (a.) Strange; odd.
- (n.) One who drinks rum; an habitually intemperate person.
- (n.) A flying or popular report; the common talk; hence, public fame; notoriety.
- (n.) A current story passing from one person to another, without any known authority for its truth; -- in this sense often personified.
- (n.) A prolonged, indistinct noise.
- (v. t.) To report by rumor; to tell.
- The part of an animal that corresponds to the human buttocks
- The fleshy part of the human body that you sit on; "he deserves a good kick in the butt"; "are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?"
- Fleshy hindquarters; behind the loin and above the round