Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Answers for: S??????
- (a. & n.) Same as Sabian.
- (n.) See Sabianism.
- (n. pl.) Armies; hosts.
- (n. pl.) Incorrectly, the Sabbath.
- Light foamy custard-like dessert served hot or chilled
- (n.) A season or day of rest; one day in seven appointed for rest or worship, the observance of which was enjoined upon the Jews in the Decalogue, and has been continued by the Christian church with a transference of the day observed from the last to the first day of the week, which is called also Lord's Day.
- (n.) The seventh year, observed among the Israelites as one of rest and festival.
- (n.) Fig.: A time of rest or repose; intermission of pain, effort, sorrow, or the like.
- (n.) Same as Sabianism.
- (n.) A genus of tubicolous annelids having a circle of plumose gills around the head.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Sabre
- A tribe in ancient Italy
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Sable
- Of Sabre
- (n.) A sudden, violent check of a horse by drawing or twitching the reins on a sudden and with one pull.
- (a.) Having the form of a sack or pouch; furnished with a sack or pouch, as a petal.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the Saccata, a suborder of ctenophores having two pouches into which the long tentacles can be retracted.
- (n.) A little sac; specifically, the sacculus of the ear.
- (pl.) of Sacculus
- (pl.) of Sacellum
- A chief of a North American tribe or confederation (especially an Algonquian chief)
- A political leader (especially of Tammany Hall)
- A small soft bag containing perfumed powder; used to perfume items in a drawer or chest
- An area in Germany around the upper Elbe river; the original home of the Saxons
- (n.) Satiety.
- (n.) The act of taking by storm and pillaging; sack.
- (n.) A brass wind instrument, like a bass trumpet, so contrived that it can be lengthened or shortened according to the tone required; -- said to be the same as the trombone.
LOAD MORE RESULTS