Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Solutions for: S???I?A
- One of four collections of sacred texts
- (n.) A collection of vedic hymns, songs, or verses, forming the first part of each Veda.
- (n.) A genus of bacteria found in various organic fluids, especially in those those of the stomach, associated with certain diseases. The individual organisms undergo division along two perpendicular partitions, so that multiplication takes place in two directions, giving groups of four cubical cells. Also used adjectively; as, a sarcina micrococcus; a sarcina group.
- (n.) A Spanish title of courtesy given to a young lady; Miss; also, a young lady.
- (n. pl.) See Stamen.
- (n. pl.) The fixed, firm part of a body, which supports it or gives it strength and solidity; as, the bones are the stamina of animal bodies; the ligneous parts of trees are the stamina which constitute their strength.
- (n. pl.) Whatever constitutes the principal strength or support of anything; power of endurance; backbone; vigor; as, the stamina of a constitution or of life; the stamina of a State.
- (pl.) of Stamen