Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Solutions for: S??P?????
- Fleshy maritime plant having fleshy stems with rudimentary scalelike leaves and small spikes of minute flowers; formerly used in making glass
- (statistics) the selection of a suitable sample for study
- Measurement at regular intervals of the amplitude of a varying waveform (in order to convert it to digital form)
- Items selected at random from a population and used to test hypotheses about the population
- A light shade of blue
- A transparent piece of sapphire that has been cut and polished and is valued as a precious gem
- A precious transparent stone of rich blue corundum valued as a gemstone
- Female homosexuality
- (n.) The quality of being sappy; juiciness.
- (n.) A goat upon whose head were symbolically placed the sins of the people, after which he was suffered to escape into the wilderness.
- (n.) Hence, a person or thing that is made to bear blame for others.
- (a.) Destitute of a scape.
- (v.) Same as Escapement, 3.
- (n. pl.) A class of marine cephalate Mollusca having a tubular shell open at both ends, a pointed or spadelike foot for burrowing, and many long, slender, prehensile oral tentacles. It includes Dentalium, or the tooth shells, and other similar shells. Called also Prosopocephala, and Solenoconcha.
- (a.) Resembling a scape, or flower stem.
- (n.) A grayish white mineral occuring in tetragonal crystals and in cleavable masses. It is essentially a silicate of alumina and soda.
- A feather covering the shoulder of a bird
- Garment consisting of a long wide piece of woolen cloth worn over the shoulders with an opening for the head; part of a monastic habit
- (a.) Same as Scapular, a.
- (n.) A loose sleeveless vestment falling in front and behind, worn by certain religious orders and devout persons.
- (n.) The name given to two pieces of cloth worn under the ordinary garb and over the shoulders as an act of devotion.
- (n.) A bandage passing over the shoulder to support it, or to retain another bandage in place.
- (n.) Same as 2d and 3d Scapular.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Sceptre
- Alt. of Scepticism
- Of Sceptre
- (a.) Scopeloid.
- (a.) Like or pertaining to fishes of the genus Scopelus, or family Scopelodae, which includes many small oceanic fishes, most of which are phosphorescent.
- (n.) Any fish of the family Scopelidae.
- (a.) Having the form of a broom or besom.
- (a.) Jesting; jeering; scoffing.
- (a.) Full of rocks; rocky.
- Put in a dangerous, disadvantageous, or difficult position
- Wait in hiding to attack
LOAD MORE RESULTS