Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Solutions for: S?A???N?
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Scab
- (n.) A fragment or chip of stone.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Scald
- A. & n. from Scalp.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Scalp
- Deprive of by deceit; "He swindled me out of my inheritance"; "She defrauded the customers who trusted her"; "the cashier gypped me when he gave me too little change"
- (n.) A species of bindweed or Convolvulus (C. Scammonia).
- (n.) An inspissated sap obtained from the root of the Convolvulus Scammonia, of a blackish gray color, a nauseous smell like that of old cheese, and a somewhat acrid taste. It is used in medicine as a cathartic.
- (a.) Climbing.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Scan
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Scant
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Scarf
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Scarp
- (n.) A scar; a mark.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Scar
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Scath
- Flee; take to one's heels; cut and run; "If you see this man, run!"; "The burglars escaped before the police showed up"
- Conveyed by sea
- (a.) Bounded by the sea.
- The waterfront of a seaside town
- (a.) Going upon the sea; especially, sailing upon the deep sea; -- used in distinction from coasting or river, as applied to vessels.
- An underwater mountain rising above the ocean floor
- An airplane that can land on or take off from water; "the designer of marine aircraft demonstrated his newest hydroplane"
- Glide on the water in a hydroplane
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Shab
- Move, proceed, or walk draggingly or slowly; "John trailed behind his class mates"; "The Mercedes trailed behind the horse cart"
- Make one's home in a particular place or community; "may parents reside in Florida"
- (n.) Shafts, collectivelly; a system of connected shafts for communicating motion.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Shag
LOAD MORE RESULTS