Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Crossword Solver Solutions for: S?ITE
- (n.) The act of smiting; a blow.
- (v. i.) To strike; to collide; to beat.
- (v. t.) To strike; to inflict a blow upon with the hand, or with any instrument held in the hand, or with a missile thrown by the hand; as, to smite with the fist, with a rod, sword, spear, or stone.
- (v. t.) To cause to strike; to use as an instrument in striking or hurling.
- (v. t.) To destroy the life of by beating, or by weapons of any kind; to slay by a blow; to kill; as, to smite one with the sword, or with an arrow or other instrument.
- (v. t.) To put to rout in battle; to overthrow by war.
- (v. t.) To blast; to destroy the life or vigor of, as by a stroke or by some visitation.
- (v. t.) To afflict; to chasten; to punish.
- (v. t.) To strike or affect with passion, as love or fear.
- (n.) A snipe.
- (v. t.) To blow, as the nose; to snuff, as a candle.
- (n.) Ill-will or hatred toward another, accompanied with the disposition to irritate, annoy, or thwart; petty malice; grudge; rancor; despite.
- (n.) Vexation; chargrin; mortification.
- (v. t.) To be angry at; to hate.
- (v. t.) To treat maliciously; to try to injure or thwart.
- (v. t.) To fill with spite; to offend; to vex.
- (n.) A retinue or company of attendants, as of a distinguished personage; as, the suite of an ambassador. See Suit, n., 5.
- (n.) A connected series or succession of objects; a number of things used or clessed together; a set; as, a suite of rooms; a suite of minerals. See Suit, n., 6.
- (n.) One of the old musical forms, before the time of the more compact sonata, consisting of a string or series of pieces all in the same key, mostly in various dance rhythms, with sometimes an elaborate prelude. Some composers of the present day affect the suite form.