Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Solutions for: T???LL
- (a.) Of or pertaining to a thrall; in the condition of a thrall; bond; enslaved.
- (n.) A slave; a bondman.
- (n.) Slavery; bondage; servitude; thraldom.
- (n.) A shelf; a stand for barrels, etc.
- (v. t.) To enslave.
- (n.) A warbling; a trill.
- (n.) A drill. See 3d Drill, 1.
- (n.) A sensation as of being thrilled; a tremulous excitement; as, a thrill of horror; a thrill of joy.
- (v. i.) To pierce, as something sharp; to penetrate; especially, to cause a tingling sensation that runs through the system with a slight shivering; as, a sharp sound thrills through the whole frame.
- (v. i.) To feel a sharp, shivering, tingling, or exquisite sensation, running through the body.
- (v. t.) A breathing place or hole; a nostril, as of a bird.
- (v. t.) To perforate by a pointed instrument; to bore; to transfix; to drill.
- (v. t.) Hence, to affect, as if by something that pierces or pricks; to cause to have a shivering, throbbing, tingling, or exquisite sensation; to pierce; to penetrate.
- (v. t.) To hurl; to throw; to cast.
- (n.) A lean-to. See Lean-to.
- (n.) A towel.