Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Solutions for: T??A?
- The basic unit of money in Bangladesh; equal to 100 paisa
- The basic unit of money in Western Samoa
- Rhythmic pattern in Indian music
- A variety of appetizers, or snacks, in Spanish cuisine
- A paperlike cloth made in the South Pacific by pounding tapa bark
- The thin fibrous bark of the paper mulberry and Pipturus albidus
- The Turkic language spoken by the Tatar living from the Volga to the Ural Mountains
- A member of the Turkic-speaking people living from the Volga to the Ural Mountains (the name has been attributed to many other groups)
- A member of the Mongolian people of central Asia who invaded Russia in the 13th century
- A landlocked desert republic in north-central Africa; was under French control until 1960
- (n.) A division of a perianth.
- 1. (Placename) (in India) a belt of marshy land at the foot of mountains, esp at the foot of the Himalayas in N India. 2. (Clothing & Fashion) a felt hat with a wide brim worn in subtropical regions.
- (n.) A tribe of American Indians including many of the Pueblos of New Mexico and adjacent regions.
- A native or resident of Texas
- Of or relating to or characteristic of Texas or its residents
- (n.) A structure on the hurricane deck of a steamer, containing the pilot house, officers' cabins, etc.
- (n. & v.) See Throse.
- (n.) A bean-shaped coin of Siam, worth about sixty cents; also, a weight equal to 236 grains troy.
- (n.) A money of account in China, reckoning at about $1.60; also, a weight of about four ounces avoirdupois.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to tides; caused by tides; having tides; periodically rising and falling, or following and ebbing; as, tidal waters.
- (n.) The blue titmouse.
- (n.) The fireplace at the side of an annealing oven.
- (a.) Titanic.
- (n.) The present day.
- (prep.) On this day; on the present day.
- 100 toea equal 1 kina in Papua New Guinea
- (pl.) of Toga
- (pl.) of Toga
- (n.) A grape of an oval shape and whitish color.
- (n.) A rich Hungarian wine made from Tokay grapes.
- (n.) A money of account in Persia, whose value varies greatly at different times and places. Its average value may be reckoned at about two and a half dollars.
LOAD MORE RESULTS