Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Answers for: T?A?A??
- Any of various small cakes or cookies often served with tea
- Flat semisweet cookie or biscuit usually served with tea
- Serving cart for serving tea or light refreshments
- (pl.) of Thalamus
- (n.) The district in which a thane anciently had jurisdiction; thanedom.
- (a.) Adorned with, or wearing, a tiara.
- A Sicilian seaport
- (n.) Labor with pain; severe toil or exertion.
- (n.) Parturition; labor; as, an easy travail.
- (n.) To labor with pain; to toil.
- (n.) To suffer the pangs of childbirth; to be in labor.
- (v. t.) To harass; to tire.
- Only extant member of the order Rhynchocephalia of large spiny lizard-like diapsid reptiles of coastal islands off New Zealand