Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Answers for: T?R?E?
- (n.) A kind of small shield or buckler, used as a defensive weapon in war.
- (n.) A butt or mark to shoot at, as for practice, or to test the accuracy of a firearm, or the force of a projectile.
- (n.) The pattern or arrangement of a series of hits made by a marksman on a butt or mark; as, he made a good target.
- (n.) The sliding crosspiece, or vane, on a leveling staff.
- (n.) A conspicuous disk attached to a switch lever to show its position, or for use as a signal.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Tar
- (n.) A male hawk. See Tercel.
- (n.) See Tiercel. Called also tarsel, tassel.
- The third canonical hour; about 9 a.m.
- (n.) A triplet.
- (n.) A triplet; a group of three lines.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Term
- (n.) One who resorted to London during the law term only, in order to practice tricks, to carry on intrigues, or the like.
- (n.) One who has an estate for a term of years or for life.
- (n.) A genus of Pseudoneuroptera including the white ants, or termites. See Termite.
- (n.) A spherical magnet so placed that its poles, equator, etc., correspond to those of the earth.
- (n.) One of the rings on the top of the saddle of a harness, through which the reins pass.
- One of four playing cards in a deck having three pips
- The cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one
- Hard or painful trouble or struggle; "a country in the throes of economic collapse"
- Violent pangs of suffering; "death throes"
- Severe spasm of pain; "the throes of dying"; "the throes of childbirth"
- (a.) Thrice.
- (pl.) of Tory
- (n.) A plate of timber for the end of a beam or joist to rest on.
- Rich cake usually covered with cream and fruit or nuts; originated in Austria
- (a.) Stern; grim. See Torvous.
- (n.) A large, deep vessel for holding soup, or other liquid food, at the table.
LOAD MORE RESULTS