Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Solutions for: TR?D????
- (a.) Full of trade; busy in traffic; commercial.
- Buying or selling securities or commodities
- (n.) A deliverer; -- a name of infamy given to Christians who delivered the Scriptures, or the goods of the church, to their persecutors to save their lives.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Traduce
- (n.) One who traduces; a slanderer; a calumniator.
- (n.) One who derives or deduces.
- Speak unfavorably about; "She badmouths her husband everywhere"
- (n.) A game at cards for three.
- (n.) A genus of very large marine bivalve shells found on the coral reefs of the Indian and Pacific Oceans. One species (T. gigas) often weighs four or five hundred pounds, and is sometimes used for baptismal fonts. Called also paw shell, and fountain shell.
- (n.) The jacksnipe.
- A spear with three prongs
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Trudge